How to play against stronger opponents?

yorgwarez

Reaction score
Hello Guys,
I am playing second season now with Legia Warsaw and have qualified to Champions League. My tactic 4-2-3-1 is working for weaker and same level teams, however it's not enough for opponents in group phase.

What instructions are you using with success against much stronger opponents with a chance to sometimes get proper results in such matches? I am looking here specifically for match instructions (I know a lot depends also from other factors and formation with players' roles).

Thanks in advance for tips!

Hello Guys,
I am playing second season now with Legia Warsaw and have qualified to Champions League. My tactic 4-2-3-1 is working for weaker and same level teams, however it's not enough for opponents in group phase.

What instructions are you using with success against much stronger opponents with a chance to sometimes get proper results in such matches? I am looking here specifically for match instructions (I know a lot depends also from other factors and formation with players' roles).

Thanks in advance for tips!

Mostly i found it difficult too if the opp team's morale is high, if they are at a lower level or may be a couple of losses in past games you have chance. try giving the team a nice pepp talk (passionate/assertive) pre-match and the guys should be "motivated" and "determined". In between the match "encourage" them, it should work. all of the above is considering your own team's morale is high :D