• Thread starter Thread starter thebEn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 5K

thebEn

Reaction score
Hi!
Title says all.
I just got my russian version and activated it on steam but i really want to play in english cause i want to learn :>

Last edited:
have you tried going into preferences then changing the language ?

yes i did, it contains only the russian language pack and i tried to import the enlish one from the demo but the game didn't see it :( pls help!

The Russian version of FM11 was locked to Russian language only after the game was leaked from a Russian source last year.

People who downloaded the crack had to use a pack to convert from Russian to English. All subsequent patches were seperated, with one patch for Russian versions of the game, and one for other languages. There was no longer a way to change the language on the Russina version, even on legal versions of the game.

I imagine FM12 has been locked to russian only to prevent similar problems.

That sucks..
Then they complain about piracy .. I have Buy a Russian version and I can not enjoy the English .. THAT SUCKS
SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!
I have no words.

If you wanted to play in English why didn't you buy the English version?

Maybe it was cheaper ? Or he bought russian activation code ? Anyway, no help pal, I can give you a site from where you can buy FM12 (english activation code) for 20 pounds, if you are eager to play it in eng.

is a matter of principle in a game we SHOULD BE ALL LANGUAGES.
i live in Russia but i speak English And Italian and it would be really nice to play with these languages..
Vanjagl pls send me this

Back