How to play matches at the same time during network

TarmacCE

Reaction score
Hi
I’m playing a network game with two of my lads. Until now, we have always played our games at the same time, which have minimized the playing time. But suddenly that has stopped, and now we are playing our matches at different times, meaning that we are waiting a lot on each other.
We know that the feature, to play at the same time during network games, is controlled by the “move matches for TV” option. Our problem is that we have tried everything, enable and disable the option, still is doesn’t work for us.
Can anybody help?
Jesper

hi

did you find a way to play the matches at the same time? we are having the same problem and it's very annoying to wait for the others matches...

We know that the feature, to play at the same time during network games, is controlled by the “move matches for TV” option. Our problem is that we have tried everything, enable and disable the option, still is doesn’t work for us.
Can anybody help?
Jesper

Was that option unticked when you created the game?

please someone reply this thread i'm having the same problem and it's really annoying

im havin this problem set up the game with the option unticked, does tht make a difference?