How to raise morale quickly?

• Thread starter Thread starter louiscfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 8K

louiscfc

Reaction score
Currently having a blip of 3 games without a win, 2 losses, 1 draw, and just lost 1st leg of Europa league game 2-1 and I need to raise morale quickly. Team meetings work but can back-fire plus I had one about 2 weeks ago(game time) so this will get bad reception. Any tips????

Arrange a friendly against a really **** team and best them 15-0, should do it ;)

Arrange a friendly against a really **** team and best them 15-0, should do it ;)
This would be good but I've got the famous FM fixture congestion and simply can't fit it in. Will try this maybe at the start or at end of seasons.

This would be good but I've got the famous FM fixture congestion and simply can't fit it in. Will try this maybe at the start or at end of seasons.
Dammit i hate it when that happens lol

Dammit i hate it when that happens lol
Played 4 games in a week before. Saturday: League game Tuesday: League game(game in hand) Thursday: Europa League
Saturday: League game lol!!!

Currently having a blip of 3 games without a win, 2 losses, 1 draw, and just lost 1st leg of Europa league game 2-1 and I need to raise morale quickly. Team meetings work but can back-fire plus I had one about 2 weeks ago(game time) so this will get bad reception. Any tips????

- Team talk in the locker room
- Praise them if you win in the end game conversation
- Praise their work (if good, ofc), before and after the game in the media meetings
- Keep charismatic players happy

Never get angry just because

+ every player that performs really well, praise them individually and every player that does not peform well inform them that they need to improve but with a calm voice.
+ talk to your players, reommendations for other players and staff blah blah, Socialize with them, just don't be that manager that talks to them in games...be more like Sir Alex :)

Back