• Thread starter Thread starter jordan2812
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 3K

jordan2812

Reaction score
managing southhampton in 2015.
transfer budget 35M

last season i scored 28 goals which was the lowest in the league when i finished 11th. so far after 20 games this season i sit 3rd in the table and have conceded only 11 which is the fewest in the league. my defence although not conceding often is the poorest part of my squad in terms of player stats. up front i have charlie austin. i can't just go splashing my money on a big striker as my wage bill is already higher than i would like. i already have many strikers at the club all of which are under 20 in exception of charlie austin and javier saviola. my midfield consists of Isco, Ward Prowse, Gorestka, and Captain James McArthur all of which are top class and in good form.

how can i score more goals as this season i have scored only 25 and 4th placed chelsea have scored 40. i need help !

Try to play your strikers in the best role for them. For example, you cannot play Crouch as a Poacher, or a pacey weak player as Target Man.
I usually use a Target Man upfront since I found it a nice way to score a lot of goals when the match is agains a better team. Try to get Simon Makienok plays in the Superliga. Amazing TM for the price tag.
Also, PLAYER INSTRUCTIONS are very important for setting balls to your strikers. So make sure your playmaker, or wingers , or whatever have the right instructions. You cant make crosses to a 1.6 meters Strikers and you cant give the instructions to play long passes to run to the ball to your 20 strenght 9 pace tank.

Back