How to select multiple players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aannddyy

Super Duper Moderator
Reaction score
I found this out recently, it helps me a lot and I thought I'd share it, it's nothing spectacular, just a way to select more than one player, the screenshots will explain what I mean.

View attachment 40343

View attachment 40344

Basically this is good for when you want to scout more than one player, or if you want to demote a group of players to the reserves. All you do is select one player, hold shift and then select the last player (all players in between will also be selected) then right click to bring up a list of options.

Hope this has helped a tiny bit, if you are like me and get really annoyed with having to select every player individually for scout reports and demotions

Another way of doing this is to use "Cntrl" instead of Shift. It allows you to select specific players rather than groups.

View attachment 40352

View attachment 40353

Last edited:
Yep, you can also select multiples by holding CTRL and clicking them, but this won't include all the players between the first selected as shift does.

Yep, you can also select multiples by holding CTRL and clicking them, but this won't include all the players between the first selected as shift does.

Yeah do you think I should add that bit in? I think I will anyway :p

Does this work when assigning training schedules?

well i knew this but good help for those who didnt

Thanks mate, have always wondered how to do this since it showed it on the back of FM'07 - yet never found out how.... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.