how to sell ibrahimovic?

Reaction score
im getting into my 3rd season as inter, im trying to sell ibrahimovic as my forwards consist of

pato
benzema
aguero
balotelli
sanchez
laurito

how can i increase interest in the player, he has won world player of the year in the last 2 seasons and scored 90 goals but no one has come forward

Hmm, maybe put the price a tad lower, not everyone is Man City.

I know tha yo have a lot of good strikers but if he's won world player of the year twice and scored that many goals, why would you want to sell him?

But if you do want to sell him then just offer him to clubs at a reasonable price as JP Woody said, don't ask for too much or no one will offer

just done so, still no response, hes only 28, i dunno why no ones biting. hes valued at 23m, any ideas what else i can try?

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

i mainly want to sell him so i can give my young players more opportunity, i spent 104m on benzema and aguero, i want them to be my key stirkers with pato, balotelli and laurito as my backup, i think i could spend the money i get from zlatan on improving my defence

I would just tranfer list him and leave it at that for a while. Sometimes it takes some time for peopel to get interested. If you cant sell him (and no point selling him for ****** all money) in the summer, keep playing him, pretty sure someone will come in for him

if he's won world player of the year 2 time or w.e. then keep him for one more season and send some of them names out on loan to get experience.

Back