how to sign messi?

• Thread starter Thread starter touchelaw
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 5K

touchelaw

Reaction score
im currently using man utd, they only gave me 50 million as transfer budget. wanted to experience how it felt to have c.ronaldo and messi as my wingers hehe:D

2 question here.

1. so i offered barca, 45 million instantly with 37 million to be paid after 18 mths.

they accepted but.. however messi said the pay is too low.. 130,000 per week. the maximum i can put. even though i adjusted sign on fees, appearance & goal fees... he still think he derserves a better salary.

even though i adjusted the all of transfer budget to wage budget, 130k pw is the max i can give him. why is that so?

2.and also i donno how the **** i made them to accept the contract but when the transfer & contract was accepted, barca said i don't have enough $ to complete the transfer.

i checked, i have 55 million in my transfer budget. i only made 45 million instant deal with the remaining 37 million to be paid after 18 mths. (i'd predict i will win every trophy haha:D)

thanks people

Whats your teams bank balance currently?
You may have the 50m in budget, but the balance includes this, so if Man Utd have 65m in bank balance, then you only currently have 15m towards the guaranteed payment of 37m over 18 months.
We all know that you will make that, but if the club dont have it, they wont risk it.

With regards to the pay, 130,000 is a lot of money, just check out you current wage bills etc as you may already be close to the max & they wont just blow the budget the club works with. Try lwering it by selling players you dont want who have high wages.

Hope this helps....

wait until second or third season when messi has the 35 million relase cuase, and if you win the chapions league (espically agasnt barc) he wants less money i manged to sign him on an £80,000 week with high goal n apparnce bonus i was arsenal aswell by the way

Even the money that is payed over a priod of months is taken from the budget. i think?

i would just wait til next season or the season after till when he has a minimum release clause of 35 million nd by then u should have won a few more titles so he may want to join u for less wages

Whats your teams bank balance currently?
You may have the 50m in budget, but the balance includes this, so if Man Utd have 65m in bank balance, then you only currently have 15m towards the guaranteed payment of 37m over 18 months.
We all know that you will make that, but if the club dont have it, they wont risk it.

With regards to the pay, 130,000 is a lot of money, just check out you current wage bills etc as you may already be close to the max & they wont just blow the budget the club works with. Try lwering it by selling players you dont want who have high wages.

Hope this helps....

oh so basically, i need to have the $ as collateral guarantee before i can make the bid?

ahhh, my club only gave me 50million, thats not even enough to buy ibrahimovic. im in my 3rd season already.

---------- Post added at 08:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 AM ----------

wait until second or third season when messi has the 35 million relase cuase, and if you win the chapions league (espically agasnt barc) he wants less money i manged to sign him on an £80,000 week with high goal n apparnce bonus i was arsenal aswell by the way

how do i activate the release clause? i need to signal my intention to sign him and make him leave?

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 AM ----------

hello...?

You don't have enough money because you sent some from the transfers to the wage budget.

u just make the bid of what the release clause is then it gets accepted

Back