EminemRus

Reaction score
Hi, I play FM13 (with sumer 2012 transfers) for City and I need a playmaker with good mental atributes and long shots. There are Riquelme, Lampard and Gerrard on my list, but Riquelme's never able to be signed in the 1st transfer window, he's rejecting a contract offer and doesn't care about my words in press, so does Gerrard.

So I need some advice on this. What should I do to sign one of them? Have you signed them during the 1st window?

Has he just signed for a new club at the start of the game? If so there is nothing you can do in the first window.

No, Riquelme's been at Boca for 6 years

does he have 'looking to see out the remainder of his playing days at the club' as future plans in his profile? in that case he won't accept a transfer to any club and stay at current club until he retires.

Yes, he has, unfortunately:( Could you recommend any other good playmakers with proper mental skills I may have not found due to not a 100% scout coverage?

Upd: Lamps has accepted the contract I offered, but he's 34, the fee is 10m euro +22,5 in 48 months and he'll be on 100k+ salary, so I would be greatful if you recommend me an other option

Yes, he has, unfortunately:( Could you recommend any other good playmakers with proper mental skills I may have not found due to not a 100% scout coverage?

Upd: Lamps has accepted the contract I offered, but he's 34, the fee is 10m euro +22,5 in 48 months and he'll be on 100k+ salary, so I would be greatful if you recommend me an other option

I don't remember much from FM13, maybe Willian or Douglas Costa both from S.Donetsk.. or check the FM13 players section ;)