How to sign the right regens

• Thread starter Thread starter Scruffer23
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 2K

Scruffer23

Reaction score
Can someone give me some guidance on what to look for when buying regens because I've been reading that I should ignore the star ratings if so other than stats what am I looking for

It is tricky - I tend to look at their determination and work rate. A determination above 15 and a high work rate seems to be highly correlated with potential ability. Moreover, I look at the core stats for the position they play in - marking, tackling, speed. I find that mental attributes grow a lot when they play, so I can live with lower mental attributes if the technical ones (plus determination) is high

It is tricky - I tend to look at their determination and work rate. A determination above 15 and a high work rate seems to be highly correlated with potential ability. Moreover, I look at the core stats for the position they play in - marking, tackling, speed. I find that mental attributes grow a lot when they play, so I can live with lower mental attributes if the technical ones (plus determination) is high[/I've been looking at scout reports and snapping up any regen that has world class potential is this wrong ??

Back