How to sign Thierry Henry to Paris?

• Thread starter Thread starter aussie
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 5K

aussie

Reaction score
I'm playing a start with Paris st Germaine. And I want to bring Henry back to France to play out his carreer. It might not be the best move it's what I want to do.
Now, he is playing in the MLS for new York as you would know, so you would think that a move to a good club in France with the euro cup up for grabs to could tempt him, but he constantly says his not interested. I've tried sucking up in the press about how good I think he is, that I want to sign him etc, but he constantly says he is not at all interested in a move.....

Any ideas?

all i can say is good luck to you but i see it as a dead end pal... i doubt anyone has managed this!!

I don't think it's possible. I think he went to the MLS to finish his career. So, unless you use the editor I doubt it's possible.

I'm a PSG fan and also PSG FM players. I think the problem is club reputation.

Btw: it's Paris Saint Germain and not Paris saint germainE !!! ;)

I'd try again in January , and then again in the Summer if you can't. Like mbaudrier says, it's to do with reputation. And although PSG used to be a big team, they haven't done a lot for a good ten years or so. They need to build up their reputation so that their reputation matches their bank balance!

Ive tried this with big teams and it never works, same goes for Beckham even when they are free agents.

king Henry will want to hang his boots at NY red bull. :P

I tried to sign him with a chelsea squad that had won 2 premier leagues, 2 league cups, 2 fa cups, 2 champions league 1 community sheild, 1 super cup, as well as mls all star game and some other random freindly cup. my manager also managed the under britain team to gold. henry refuses to sign with my team but excepts my praise.

Has any Arsenal manager tried to re-sign him? It would be interesting if he return to the team he loves.

He won't accept my praise. Though I am first year manager..... I think I will try in the summer and so on, but I think your all right it looks to be a dead end. Who would want to Finnish a carreer in the states??? What a ******...

Has any Arsenal manager tried to re-sign him? It would be interesting if he return to the team he loves.

not im fm11 , but in fm09 i think why henry was still in barca. 14m. not bad. made it to 300 goals of the club then after.

He won't accept my praise. Though I am first year manager..... I think I will try in the summer and so on, but I think your all right it looks to be a dead end. Who would want to Finnish a carreer in the states??? What a ******...

??? LOLwut??/

its finish , and henry's not Finnish. ;)

And I've tried signing him for Arsenal. Can't be done sorry.

then Finland 'could' have won a major trophy around that time. euro 2004 ? wc 1998 XD

We'll we might have qualified at least :D We had decent team but always bad luck. First we play well against likes of Germany, Portugal... and then lose to Azerbaizan? WHAAAAAAAAAT :D

Thierry with Litmanen providing him ammunition. Nice.

We'll we might have qualified at least :D We had decent team but always bad luck. First we play well against likes of Germany, Portugal... and then lose to Azerbaizan? WHAAAAAAAAAT :D

Thierry with Litmanen providing him ammunition. Nice.

No not then either, haha.

Back