onemanshow25

Reaction score
Can anyone explain how he can get the best from Gil Romero, with which role, which tactc and show screen of results ?
Same for Kranevitter
Im not happy with notes of those guys, they are just good, 7.00-7.20, while they should be awesome.
Thx

If you are playing them as defensive minded players then 7.00 to 7.20 aren't bad ratings. I have Pogba and unless he gets a goal or assist as a CM (Support) then his ratings are around 7- 7.5.

Reason is how ratings are assigned, helping control a game is not nearly as big a factor as goals and assists.

I use Gil Romero with ChristianEriksen's beautiful play V19 in the CDM role and he is a monster.

Partially due to corner setup so he is involved in a few goals, including some great long range shots.

Yes, i do the same. But i think its a waste for such great players. Anybody else can be used as DM or CMS and perform almost as well. I would like a role where they will be more essential, changing a game due to their skill.
Btw i guess corner will be reworked soon with a new patch.

Thx for your answer anyway

Not sure about Gil Romero but Kranevitter has two PPMs which limit his attacking potential:

1. Plays short passes
2. Stays back at all times

Might only be my save as I am season 3 but those two mean he is unlikely to be suited to an attacking role.

He is certainly young enough train him to stop doing those.