How to use the editor to stop board from selling my star players?

QuaresmaBeast

Reaction score
So i started a new save with Kapfenberger (i can't spell that) SV, and i boosted the stats of my favorite player Dieter Elsneg by a bit (my firs time using editor, just found out it existed after 4 years of FM :D)

And i also moved some young brazilians there too (ones that i like in real life) and what happens is that after the first half of the season they all get sold for dirt cheap because the board just accepts it, i made a tactic to get the most out of their positions so they obv all had more than a goal to game ratio and 8.00+ rating avg, so no doubt big clubs want them...

Tl;dr version

Can i use the editor to stop board from selling my players? I'm a lower league manager (in this case, Austrian)

So i started a new save with Kapfenberger (i can't spell that) SV, and i boosted the stats of my favorite player Dieter Elsneg by a bit (my firs time using editor, just found out it existed after 4 years of FM :D)

And i also moved some young brazilians there too (ones that i like in real life) and what happens is that after the first half of the season they all get sold for dirt cheap because the board just accepts it, i made a tactic to get the most out of their positions so they obv all had more than a goal to game ratio and 8.00+ rating avg, so no doubt big clubs want them...

Tl;dr version

Can i use the editor to stop board from selling my players? I'm a lower league manager (in this case, Austrian)
I think the only way you could do that is if you placed a transfer embargo on you club for a few seasons, but then you cant buy players either...

I think the only way you could do that is if you placed a transfer embargo on you club for a few seasons, but then you cant buy players either...

So i guess i set their Loyality to 20 at price tag to very high and hope for the best...

Set your chairman's interference attribute to 1? Gotta work

Go to the transfer centre and click on the transfer then click reject. This stops the board selling your players

I got to club - board - there are 4 directors, none of them has the interference stat (or i'm just stupid and can't find it) :(?

You don't have a chairman? Screenie? There's always a chairman, sometimes it shows up differently. I once had my chairman down as "#--No Job" lol

Just to double check, we're talking FMRTE and you're modifying a saved game right? You should definitely be able to find the chairman and edit his interference stat

I got to club - board - there are 4 directors, none of them has the interference stat (or i'm just stupid and can't find it) :(?

Go to your chairman > non player data > non tactical attributes. It's somewhere near the bottom of the list.
To be sure change the Interference attribute of your entire board.

(assuming you are using the regular editor)

You don't have a chairman? Screenie? There's always a chairman, sometimes it shows up differently. I once had my chairman down as "#--No Job" lol

Just to double check, we're talking FMRTE and you're modifying a saved game right? You should definitely be able to find the chairman and edit his interference stat

I'm using the Editor you get with Steam :D
Should i be using something else? As i said 've never been editing before

Ahh the pre-game editor, yeah as someone said find your chairmans name and go to non tactical attributes. Interference should be there somewhere and you want it as low as possible, so 1. 0 means random so best to stick to 1