How to withdraw an accepted and arranged transfer

• Thread starter Thread starter iamnam
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 8K

iamnam

Reaction score
Hi y'all! This is my first post in the forum. I've been playing FM since 03 but never really took part in any forum =P

Like the title suggested, i need help on how to cancel an accepted/arranged transfer. I bid for 2 players in the same position at once and they both accepted and i stupidly agreed to signed them both but they wont be arriving at the club till transfer window open in January. Is there Any way i can Withdraw my offer???

Cheers

the problem is you cant, once they penned your contract. i have been playing since cm0304 and i remember that previously, i had made a 1.2billion bid for henry at the start of the season which was accepted and then withdrew it in mid season and then approached to sign him. it was a cheat but i thought it was pretty fun since i was much younger. however, i think si did something about it so as to make it more realistic.

thanks guys! and i'm sorry about the huge fonts. I wasn't wearing my glasses lol

Manchester United have just done it with that Serb Adem Ljajic in real life, but they apprently had a clause in the contract that would allow him to withdraw. I don't think you can do it in FM10.

there is a way but under certain conditions.

if you're playing in a country that has a limit on how many foreign players you can sign per year and one of those players you have signed is a foreigner, than just fill your foreign players limit with free contracts signings outside the transfer period.
the transfer will be canceled

you could cheat.

download real time editor (link is in 'most popular files' bit on the right hand side) and using that you could change the team the player is transferring to, and the fee as well.

i know a lot of people don't like doing this, but i have no other ideas.

you could try and sell one of the players on or selling another player in their position as an alternative

Back