How to withdraw the reserves team from the league?

• Thread starter Thread starter Reece251
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 8K

Reece251

Reaction score
i am running on a very very low budget and i need to cut the wage budget by removing my reserves team from the league how can i take them out of action and up my wage budget or can anyone suggest how to get my wage budget higher

Last edited:
Can you not just terminate all the **** ones then the under 18's will play in the reserves instead. Then if you terminate all the **** under 18's then the game will make players. Then next season you can choose not to enter the reserve team

none of them will accept my mutual termination of their contracts and releasing them costs money i dont have i have 0 transfer budget as i have had from the start and 1,000k left to play with for my wage budget

At the start of next season you should get an invitation to the under 18 and reserve leagues, just decline whichever.

oh right ok thank you any ideas on how to cut my wage budget

Short term just loan on as many players you don't need, work on just keeping a core of 25 or so players for your first team.

none of them will accept my mutual termination of their contracts and releasing them costs money i dont have i have 0 transfer budget as i have had from the start and 1,000k left to play with for my wage budget

What team are you? Try loaning them out. Or if you want to, you could put a new manager in and get him to buy them but thats kinda cheating

haha thats a good cheat but im not a cheater :p thanks for your help guys

Back