How You Call A Team Meeting?

Lcwrighty

Reaction score
Ive Looked Almost Everywhere And I Can't Find How To Set Up A Team Meeting.
How Do You Do It?
I Bet Its Been Staring Me In The Face And I'm Just Not Seeing It.
Thanks For The Help In Advance :).

It can only be done if your team is performing badly, right click on your captain and it should be in the menu. Hope this helps

Willster

Dont You Think You Should Be Able To Do This If You're Doing Well Also?
I Think It'd Be Mint IF You Could Go Out On Day Trips With Players Surely That Would Build Morale As It Does In Real Life.

Dont You Think You Should Be Able To Do This If You're Doing Well Also?
I Think It'd Be Mint IF You Could Go Out On Day Trips With Players Surely That Would Build Morale As It Does In Real Life.

A bit off topic, capitalising every first letter of every word is unnecessary, in fact it's quite incorrect.

A bit off topic, capitalising every first letter of every word is unnecessary, in fact it's quite incorrect.

Sorry m8 i'll stop if it its so bad. I just like to personalize my posts lol.

ive been on a shocker of a run, 5 defeats and a draw in the last 6, most of the team have very poor morale, but still no option? :(

ive been on a shocker of a run, 5 defeats and a draw in the last 6, most of the team have very poor morale, but still no option? :(

This was from early 2009, so the option might not be on this version, I've yet to see it.

team meeting used to be option in player interaction with your team captain, but when I wanted it on my Sampdoria save it wasn't there

I didn't know about it being in the menu now... seems a bit stupid, with all the player conversations we can have now we can't have a 'chat' with the skipper and ask him to sort the players out...

dunno but it would certainly help my morale! do me good to get out of my care home for a day haha! :D