Howdy from down under!

• Thread starter Thread starter Aliscolm
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 467

Aliscolm

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Haven't touched FM for a while where I was really into 2010 and then started to struggle for time when I got 2011 and never really got into it, so I am really looking forward to 2012. Just like relearning a new game really. After I have brushed up and get a little more experience under my belt, I would be keen to play online. I just have to get this promised email so i can download it from this site and have the activation code. Have today off work and wanted to really get a start today. If I had known the digital download wasn't going to be instant after the payment went through i would have gone down the street and bought it from there. :S

Hey there, welcome to the site.

Urm, I don't think we send the emails containing the codes out, but a company from France, have you checked your junk folder? It will probably have a French title to the email.

If you carry on having problems, then you can fill out a form on their website, a link of which is in our support section of the forum. When did you order it? It does take a little while to go through, but even so I wouldn't expect it to take too long these days as there aren't as many people ordering through them as they were on release for example. Don't you worry though, you will have it soon enough, it's a game you will (hopefully) get fully engrossed in, so this short wait won't really dampen the experience for you.

If you need any more help, send a message to someone with a green name and they should be able to help you out and point you in the right direction.

Cheers Dunc I have filled out the form you have referenced and sent that way already but thanks for your information anyway!

Back