Reaction score
Hi

Just Thought of A Thread and Yeah top says it all basically

Hopefully It will be a long lasting thread and im managing Huddersfield with All January Transfers and winning 0-3 against Gillingham in my first friendly!

Thanks

Last edited:
Mines going well.

Created my own team, left everything set as basic. No money, was originally 300k in debt but slowly easing away from this.

Team full of youth players who are very poor. Signed the maximum players on loan. Nothing but freebe signings. Lost my first game against bath 0-3. Drew the next couple of games 1-1 and 2-2 respectively. Lost heavily to Luton 0-4. Then went and created a standard 4-4-2 tactic, with passing set to short and tweaked some player instructions. Last two games I have won 4-1 and 4-2. Sitting in 9th position. I am faviorites to go down and with such a debt and no money I am prietty happy with the way its going.

technically not lower league any more but i am in my 5th season with peterborough united and after winning the league cup in season 4 i am now in the group stage of the europa league, i have just picked up, lampard, joe cole, ashley cole, wes brown, defoe, bendter, jenas, barry all on frees and i picked up zamora for 180k konchesky for around 400k and got downing for 6 million :) hoping to get a good run in all compettions this year

Led bath into championship after 5seasons but then i lost 19 players in the transfer window thanks to minimum fee relese clauses and then got demoted and sacked???? I was 2 leagues higher than i started and the leagues higher than the media said i would be and they sacked me. Anyway, then got to play with blakburn(championship) and won the premier and fa cup double but then it wasnt the same anymore so i quit.

Started with Thurrock (team i play for) in bsp now in championship, back to back promotions and i won L1 last year, its all about the players for me, not the tactics

Bad, my computer decided to do an automatic update while I was playing, just when I was saving it.....

have to start over now....

DOING a rotherham save october 6th first season am 3rd 1 point behind oxford in first

Star Players at the mo

Febian Brandy
Thomas Moore
Ryan Cresswell

With my san marino save I'm 2nd in Serie A behind Juve and beat barcelona and drew with chelsea in champions league :)