• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 618
Status
Not open for further replies.

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Hong Kong businessman Kenny Huang rules himself out of the running to buy Liverpool.

More...

For the love of god,
Don't you just hate these teases.
now we'll get no decent players in and struggle to finish in the top four AGAIN.
Oh the joys of supporting Liverpool

Well, I won't get too upset. Sure someone with his financial backing would be swell. But, getting the cowboy's out should be our number one priority. But only or someone who will do the job needed.

For the love of god,
Don't you just hate these teases.
now we'll get no decent players in and struggle to finish in the top four AGAIN.
Oh the joys of supporting Liverpool

Boo-fuckity-hoo. Oh no, we may not finish in the top four because we don't get money from a bunch of business men! Be happy you're not a Pompey supporter.

Boo-fuckity-hoo. Oh no, we may not finish in the top four because we don't get money from a bunch of business men! Be happy you're not a Pompey supporter.

Have you not thought about the fact that not finishing in the top four again and not being taken over will have implications a la portsmouth.

Why are people angered by this? As far as I was aware, there was several bids put in by businessmen as to buy the club, just because 1 party has dropped out doesn't make it unlikely that a takeover isn't going to happen, if anything it makes it more likely.

Why are people angered by this? As far as I was aware, there was several bids put in by businessmen as to buy the club, just because 1 party has dropped out doesn't make it unlikely that a takeover isn't going to happen, if anything it makes it more likely.

Several if not all groups have dropped out of negotiations.
That's just the public announcements though.

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

To be fair yes I'm happy I'm not a Pompey fan but I don't want to be where you are in a few years XD

Several if not all groups have dropped out of negotiations.
That's just the public announcements though.

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

To be fair yes I'm happy I'm not a Pompey fan but I don't want to be where you are in a few years XD

Fair enough, I wasn't aware of any other interest dropping out. Thanks for shedding the light on that.

No big the chinese guy wouldnt have unlimitd money like the sheikh at city maybe wait for a sheikh to takeover? And i have a feeling the yanks had something to do wiith him ending his interest, maybe a really high asking price?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back