Huddersfield in the premiership season 4

Reaction score
I gained promotion to the championship by winning league one with relative ease and then followed up with promotion again to the premiership via the playoffs in a much more difficult campaign. Even more remarkable i managed to finish 6th in my first season in the premier league. I was in and around the top 4 through the entire season but just fell away a little towards the end. 6th however wasnt enough to qualify for the europa league due to chelsea (who finished below me) winning the fa cup and likewise liverpool who also finished beneath me won the league cup. I now have a decent squad but im struggling the attract players of good enough ability to challenge for the top 4 seeing as im not in european competition. As i enter the 4th season i could ideally do with finding a geniunely world class centre back and another top striker. my starting eleven is as follows:

GK FOSTER
RB CLYNE
CB MUNOZ
CB HANLEY
LB DIDAC
RM SYDNEY SAM (NEW SIGNING)
CM OSCAR
CM GUIDO PIZZARO (NEW SIGNING)
LM BOUDEBOUZ (NEW SIGNING)
ST WILFRIED
ST LACINA TRAORE (NEW SIGNING)

Is there anyone who who would be able to help me in finding players to help me kick on and reach the top 4? thanks!

What are youre finances? Good signings i would suggest are Fabio(dl/r), Boateng(dc/l/r), Erick Torres(amc/stc), Redmond(Aml/r) and Hoilett(Amc/l/r/stc). I would also suggest that you look into signing a bunch of 15/16/17/18 year old regens who have huge potential.

i have a decent amount of money but i tend to stay away from regens because i like to have real players. i tend to buy young at the start and watch them grow but i want some of them players who have now fufilled most of their potntial

Back