• Thread starter Thread starter seany
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 16K

seany

Reaction score
Finally found it here new game settings.rar

Put it here Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\Panels

If you don't have a panels folder create one and put it inside that.

Last edited:
Could it not possibly lead to crash dumps?

It's a part of the game that has always been there, but for the last few editions its been hidden and must be reactivated using this method. Not sure why SI chose to hide an option that so many people love.

As for crash dumps caused by large databases, this problem varies massively depending on how good your system is. I just holidayed 10 nations with over 25 league on a huge databse for 10 seasons with no problem, however someone else with a lesser pc might get crash dump trying the same thing.

Last edited:
out of interest is there anyway to make this available under custom aswell, as i'd like to be able to load a huge database + all players based in canada for when I do a Toronto save.

Last edited:
How many players does the huge database give cos you can customise to whatever you want cant you but its a bit of ******* about

I can't get this to work. I downloaded, extracted, created a panels folder, and I can't find it when i set up a game.

Help?

go to preferneces and untick use stick caxhe and then tick reload skin on confirm

Hi,
Is the database size the reason why I can't find loads of players that were there in fm11 and people are talking about on the forums? They aren't obscure, one example is Cedric Bakambu, he's nowhere to be seen in any of my games with a large database!
Thanks

Back