HUGE Decrease in determination

• Thread starter Thread starter Tannyrank
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 4K

Tannyrank

Reaction score
I'm fuming. My captain has just had a TEN POINT DROP in determination in 1 day.

View attachment 248388

After three defeats on the trot I held a team meeting to tell the retards to sort it out. 14 players reacted well - including my captain. 4 reacted badly including a player who disagreed directly with captain about us needing to improve.

Next day, Volf's determination drops from 17 to 7. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never, ever ever reload the game when something doesn't go my way but this injustice I cannot and WILL NOT accept so I will reload the game.

Wow. I'm fuming.

Just though I'd share....

I have never seen that before, that is serious depression right there :P

On a serious note, take a read through here and see if any of these may have influenced this....

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...4251-why-do-my-players-stats-drop-thread.html

Thanks for this. Had a quick look but none of that really covers this situation. It has to be because of the team meeting and a player directly disagreeing with him. He is also currently injured which may also be a factor. It's pretty baffling though...

I never do locker room meetings unless to pat the team on the back when their morale is already high. Otherwise it rarely goes well.

Few times when i had the bad season , team was even openly mocking me for things i said in the locker room.I figure thats how things had to be for AVB in Chelsea.

Back