Hughes still keen on Terry deal

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 642

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Manchester City manager Mark Hughes admits he still hopes to lure Chelsea captain John Terry to Eastlands.

More...

Sigh can't this whole will he or won't he thing just hurry up and be done with.

He should just come out and say he doesnt want to leave

He should just come out and say he doesnt want to leave

I'm sure he will once Chelsea give him a new contract on more money. True Chelsea legend is John Terry, if you cut him in half you'd see pound signs running through him.

I actully think he will go to man city as i think if he dident want to go he would of said something by now so yeh i think he will be following tevez santa barry to city

I'm sure he will once Chelsea give him a new contract on more money. True Chelsea legend is John Terry, if you cut him in half you'd see pound signs running through him.

the man has nothing to declare he hasent got to prove anyfink hes chelsea throu and throu and the fans kno it enuf sed.

the man has nothing to declare he hasent got to prove anyfink hes chelsea throu and throu and the fans kno it enuf sed.

So he met Uncle Roubles to discuss the weather for a couple of hours after City's bid?

He'll get a new contract on higher wages because he's such a Chelsea die-hard and not because he's hinting that he wants to leave if he doesn't get parity in wages with Fat Frank.

So he met Uncle Roubles to discuss the weather for a couple of hours after City's bid?

He'll get a new contract on higher wages because he's such a Chelsea die-hard and not because he's hinting that he wants to leave if he doesn't get parity in wages with Fat Frank.

lol typical scoucer m8 fat frank lol. talk aloud ov bollox

Do you believe everything you read in the papers?

Last edited:

If he's Chelsea through and through, why hasn't he said that he is staying with them? The only thing he is showing by not saying anything is that he is tempted by city's money

I see Sky Sports News are up to there usual **** stirring antics regarding this subject.All day we've had the Chelsea CAN IF THEY WISH report Man City to the premier League for a illegal approach,then they quote Premier League rules,then say they must stress NO COMPLAINT HAS BEEN MADE BY CHELSEA......YET!!!! F**king vultures.

Its not all about the money he wiill not play in the champions league at city

Do you believe everything you read in the papers?

Not at all. Most of the papers would have you think he's going. I'm saying he'll stay providing Chelsea increase his contract. It won't be the first time a player has done this and it won't be the last. Wanted to place a bet with my missus' father (old school Chelsea season ticket holder) that he'd get a new 5 year contract on higher wages but the canny man won't take it.

Back