Hulk Or Benzema?

Status
Not open for further replies.

paperbwoi88

Reaction score
Ive got both of them for my liverpool team ive had benzema for the 1 whole season now hes not been firing in goals ive just got hulk just wondering was benzema a waste

benzema - 28.5m + daniel agger
hulk - 14m

pretty similar stats too

No Benzema is by far the better player, as he becomes probably the second best stiker on the game, behind Balotelli. Hulk doesn't improve a great deal, and that explains why Benzema cost 6 times more.

ive got both you reckon i should keep em or get rid of one

my strikers are:

torres, benzema, hulk and balotelli

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

So what exactly are you asking ?

yh none of this made sense my bad

Benzema is defo better but if Hulky is preforming better, play him.

Hulk is not really good enough for a title wining side.

there both playign close to there full potential maybe im expecting too much from benzema..but hulk got a goal on his debut =)

ive got both you reckon i should keep em or get rid of one

my strikers are:

torres, benzema, hulk and balotelli

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

yh none of this made sense my bad

Yh np :P

What season you in btw ?

Thats a toughy but id play Torres and Balotelli.

Benzema is a top player, no doubt about it.

lose Hulk, the other three are so much better. You could get a better price than what you paid for him, which is always a positive when selling a player!!!

Well I would offload N'Gog never turned out great in my games.

How did you get the fitness and CA to come up on the squad screen ?

N'Gog never worked for me either, good, but only enough quality for a mid table team.

Well I would offload N'Gog never turned out great in my games.

How did you get the fitness and CA to come up on the squad screen ?

i dno how to get them on the same screen at the same time but to look a fitness go to view and press fitness and for CA go to *** reports

N'Gog never worked for me either, good, but only enough quality for a mid table team.

are you talking about N'gog or my team? give me some tips to get better if its my team ur talkin abt

Tbh mate sell N'Gog and Hulk you have more than ebough cover for your strikers, assuming your playing 2 that is.

i dno how to get them on the same screen at the same time but to look a fitness go to view and press fitness and for CA go to *** reports

Yup I knew that ;)

Always use that to check my Reserves and Unders 18's.

hulk is much cheaper and has been firing in the goals for my man utd team, vagner love is also cheap and good.

Player Comparison threads will be closed. Stop making them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back