Hulk

• Thread starter Thread starter lee_efc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 6K

lee_efc

Reaction score
Has anyone signed this striker and does anybody know if hes good bad or average to have in an Everton Team

He should play well for any team in the prem to be honest. I signed him for Man City and did reasonably well.

in my game (3rd season) he was sold to valencia for about 28 mil....plus he won golden boot in 2010 world cup....id say a good buy!

how much is he and shud i buy him or kikin as back up for Man Utd?

Hulk should come to you on loan or buy him, hes got 4 goals in 8 for me and has 6 assist, I have him on loan but porto accepted 6m I think it was for him

good player for any team really u got him 4 4.5 mill and hes valued at 19 mill im man utd

2afft5s.png

if you want a top brazilian look for tiago luis.Not only a great goal scorer but he has great vision for passing and setting up a counter-attack.he will get funny when you turn down a offer from a big club but if you then give him £130,000 a week he will be very happy.
Make him team captain also and he is very good.Another top brazilian is Jair.he is explosive and jinks around most defenders.Needs a season or 2 too settle in but after that he is very good.I had to let Jair go for £15m in the end as he wanted to leave for a bigger club and does cause trouble bringing moral down.
Gleison is a top defender and excellent free kick expert.For a brazilian he is very loyal but picks up a yellow card a game as he tackles hard and will not let anyone passed him.
Another top brazilian is Luis.This D/WBR prefers to play in the right defense position and is another top passer and free kick expert.Again does get ratty when you turn man utd down but he is quality on the park with 60+yard passes to perfection.
At only 21 Luis's numbers are already better than many other players and he has around £50m release on his contract but they will settle for £15m.
I have just purchased a 16 year old called Vantuir from cruzeiro.Not sure if he is a re-gen but again a brilliant youth already better than most.
You cannot have him until he is 19 due to the law on young players leaving brazil.
Abdoulaye N'Diaye is a top goalie from Boca and i had to pay £25m to get him but so far i have only conceded 4 goals in 26 games.

here are the players.check out Jair's numbers.and ive had him 2 seasons already.Stay away from a brazilian striker called lucas, he is rubbish compared to these.

but you cannot beat tiago, over 50% on target.23 app, 16 goals and 8 assists.over 60 goals in 2 seasons and that includes playing in the champions league.put 4 past man utd at old trafford.Fergie was choking on his gum!

Last edited:
and if your after a top goalie? do you think i like brazilian players too much? they are cheaper than uk players and have high numbers.
But god are they unsettled easy!

here are the players.check out Jair's numbers.and ive had him 2 seasons already.Stay away from a brazilian striker called lucas, he is rubbish compared to these.

but you cannot beat tiago, over 50% on target.23 app, 16 goals and 8 assists.over 60 goals in 2 seasons and that includes playing in the champions league.put 4 past man utd at old trafford.Fergie was choking on his gum!

only the bottom player is any use, the others are regens and no one else will get them, your game is in 2017, a 21 year old player would have been 12 when the game started.

Back