Hull 1-2 Arsenal

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 634

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Nicklas Bendtner's late goal takes Arsenal level with Chelsea at the top of the table via a win at 10-man Hull.

More...

This race is really hotting up,but United need to win now.No excuses against Fulham.

Just do tell u my thread on hull arsenal was opened first 5 mins after full time why u close it :@:@:@

not fair

YOU SHOULD CLOSE THIS ONE JUST CAUSE ITS BBC SPORT DOES NOT MEAN ITS BETTER

It does when the other thread turned into off topic spam.

Problem? PM staff. Don't post another pointless post.

KEEP ON TOPIC.

Just watching the highlights now, Campbell with an expert Muay Thai knee on Vennegor Of Hesselink.
Was a penalty but it was offside in the first place.

Anyone see Wenger after the game XD

Interviewer: I know you didn't see it but Vennegor Of Hesselink was offside
Wenger: Yes, it was offside

Funny how he sees it when it's in his teams favour.

Not seen the goals. To be honest I've been so full of work and had a party that this thread actually told me the score.

Good to see Bender hitting the goals. Just what we need when van Persie is close to returning XD I think a 2-1 win away at Hull is a good result, although I thought we'd have scored more.

A win's a win. 3 points to keep the chase on United and Chelsea. It's gonna be a close'un.

I enjoyed watching Arsenal getting outplayed by one of the worse footballing sides in the league, Arsenal really were terrible.. A lucky goal thanks to a Myhill mistake got them three points which really weren't deserved..

We weren't that bad, we played OK, but for Hull, to play us is a huge game, they put more effort, and had more energy after our Champions League exerts. To be honest, on the balance of play, I think we were the better team

I enjoyed watching Arsenal getting outplayed by one of the worse footballing sides in the league, Arsenal really were terrible.. A lucky goal thanks to a Myhill mistake got them three points which really weren't deserved..

I disagree with this, but each to their own. I saw numerous Arsenal attacks - admittedly not many of which ended in goals - and hardly any attacking on show from the Hull side, I think they were too comfortable in their defensive mode to 'outplay' us.

I enjoy watching Liverpool being outplayed every single week.

Back