Hull City Challenge!

mcsmokey_2k9

Reaction score
Hi ive decided that i will go for a challenge and go Hull/

below are the transfer funds, expectations and transfers/squad.

if your gunna be hull best thing to do is not pay for any 1 in the 1st season get all free players that is what i did and i stayed up otherwise you will go into dept easy with hull

kk thanks for advice ive found quite a few free players but i need to sell not just to get funds but to cut the wage bill.

Also cousin on great form 3 games 6 goals

Yeh edgar davids is always free so if ya fast you might get him on a free

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

And that tactic u r useing wont work with hull try http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=799 that 1 i uesed tht one with hull for 3 season and managed to get a uafa cup spot in my 3rd season and i also used it in a net game and won arsenal 1-0 lol

kk cheers yeh a tryed davids he rejected. kk wil download tactic although this one has given me some great results in pre-season. and atm im almost signin Juan Pablo Angel on free :L

Last edited:
yeh tht tactic u r useing will gt u sum gt pre season results but i think if i remember tht is an attacking tactic and if u r hull and u keep attacking u will get smashed all over lol

sebastien abreu (spelling not sure) is a gd free striker end of first season get leo franco on a free

ah i use thast mate all u got to do is change ti around a bit for hull and maybe make the CMids drop backa dn make them quite defenseive its a good tact mate

keep it up mate, I did this once, took me 6 years to get to Champs League, then started getting tons of money in and got my stadium up to 65000 with fans filling in. Won champs league but I screwed up my save cause the power went out while I was saving it! still very mad about that it was just starting to get exciting.

try a very attacking 4-2-2-2- tactic and set your mentality very attacking you will also need two very quick wingers,an experienced holding midfielder and a striker.i suggest Juninho Percumbano(free on may 09 update) Obafemi Martins and Marquinhos(if you can get him) and Juan Quero.i signed these along with a few others and used the tactic in the first season and finished 6th and earned a place in europe

Back