tommyd150

Reaction score
I decided to go with Hull City because i like Steve Bruce and i like players like Ince,Snodgrass,Maguire and Huddlestone etc.

They're in Europa League qualifiers so alot of fixtures so need a few solid players.

Tactics...4-5-1. 4-2-3-1. 4-4-2

players i need...
BWM...M.Diame and David Pavelka are my targets so thats fine.
DLP...Need a good alround DLP to rotate with Huddlestone.
AML/AMR...Need 1 or 2 wingers to rotate with Ince,Snodgrass and Aluko.
ST...This is proberbly the most needed position to strength need key player and Jelavic and Sagbo as back up.
GK..Is Allan McGregor good enough or should i replace straight away?

Budget £12m £70k wages...trying to sell Alex Bruce,George Boyd and 3rd choice GK.

Cheers to everyone who suggests players.

BWM - Diame, Release clause.
DLP, Personally I'd train Livermore and not go into the market
AML, Ibai Gomez, Not sure on how much he will cost but should be able to get him
ST, Jordan Rhodes, Might cost a fair bit but it's worth it.
GK, You can pick up many good Free Agents on the latest LFCMarshall database, I'd go for Former sunderland keeper, Ustari.

I can't say you'd pick all these up for 12m and 70k wages but if you don't approach Rhodes you should be able to.

-Also- I'm going to try a Hull Save, If you want add me on steam and we can suggest players or just to fill up Friends list :p
( xdenzy )

Last edited:
Im going to use Livermore as Box to Box most of the time and if needed DLP but ill still need another DLP. I ant Jordan Rhodes but they want around £12-14m, how much would you pay for Jay Rodriguez? i can sign Andre Gignac from OM for around £3.5/4m ive never used him before on FM is he any good?

Depending how far your in you can get Anthony Annan on a free, Really good DM/DLP player.

Gignac, not a fan of he's Target man but with poor heading unless you train him to gain heading he can be fairly good but wouldn't waste more than 5m on him

Rodriguez I've already bought and I'd pay upto around 12m for him, worth it and still many years to improve

View attachment 340760 This is what ive ended up doing in the transfer market asked bored for every funds gave me another £10m so thats how i signed Jay Rodriguez.

Nice transfers, Rodriguez 9m nice one, What's that skin?

I am just going to start a save any body suggest some signings.

Herd Khune is a good GK.