tom1992

Reaction score
I have just started a save with Hull on the demo, allways i have downloaded tactics but with FM 10 im going solo so i made a tactic with hull but i have lost my 1st 3 games however it was chelsea man city and everton this is my tactic at the moment... What do you think of the tactic as im not that good at them and any tips for improvements or a new tactic

Last edited:
Oh ye the game did not save but im just playing the demo to find a good tactic for hull only played 3 prem games 4-1 2-0 3-0 not good haha

1st 3 games have been hard so unlucky

but still a nice tatic

It's probably down to your rubbish team :)

bit harsh my team arnt realy arsenal cant say do ur own thing

not a bad tactic but were does Hull Citys best Central Midfield player and probs there best player Jimmy Bullard Fit in?

Prob can go 4 3 3, with Kilban Bullard Guilas

Or You can get rid of guilas and stick Bullard on the right but he wont be at his full potential.

But if im honest its so hard to play as Hull City....
I went Manchester United and I won every game (till January)
Now im City and its 1win 0draw 7 loss so far but to be honest there first games hull city are very hard.

i played 4-5-1 on the demo with hull city:
Myhill
Belletti Reginiussen Gardner Kilbane
Zayatte
Marney Geovanni
De Mul Johnson
Benjani

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

i played 4-5-1 on the demo with hull city:
--------------------------------------------Myhill--------------------------------------
--Belletti------------Reginiussen -----------------Gardner ----------Kilbane--
--------------------------------------------Zayatte-------------------------------------
------------------------Marney--------------------------Geovanni------------------
--De Mul-----------------------------------------------------------------Johnson--
--------------------------------------------Benjani-------------------------------------

Worked quite well was 13th in Jan

You have too many attacking midfielders and no defensive ones.