Hull City squad keeps sliping down the table

tom1992

Reaction score
Im in my 3rd season in the premiership still hanging around 14-15th place with money spent on the squad in my eyes i think my squad shud be middle team 9-12th around their,

Im going backward with a great performce 1st team finishing 15th with 6 points more than 16th i only just stayed up last season by 1 point i cant get a tactic together a play a narrow pitch. I just want to break into the top half of the table but my team just cant get the results Ino its my tactics. If you more info in screenshots il upload them

Here is my team...

Last edited:
I hae the exact same problem. 3rd season with Hull. Firt season, we finished 10th the last season 15th and stuck in the relegation zone for the first 6 games of this season. I've a very good attacking set up but can't get an decent ******* defenders

I'm having the same trouble with my Portsmouth team,first season I finished 11th,,then 8th,,then 8th again I just can't get the results to break into the top 6,,how is Ghilas doing by the way he seems to get good after a couple of seasons,,TBH you have a good team,,your tactics just might need tweaking here and there

ino its hard i fort the 1st season wud be hard then il be fine im finding 2nd last half and this season solid .

ghilas is good stat wise **** but performce wise good

use jp woodys tactics, worked with my burnley save

Exactly,,usually the first season is the hardest but for me it was the easiest,btw do you two live in Hull? just curious

ye i have a season pass ect i did use DL tacic on 09 did very well but on this one im trying not to download this time

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

east stand near the south stan area

No, I live in Kildare, Ireland but I've support Hull since I was like 5

tom1992, send me ur Hull game save please let me have a look.

not sure how to what u want to know il put screen shots up for ya if you want

not sure how to what u want to know il put screen shots up for ya if you want
I play with Hull too, and would like to see how ur team perform with my tactics. Who's is in ur squad?