Hull... The Update!

• Thread starter Thread starter Tobe2k9
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2K

Tobe2k9

Reaction score
The last time i spoke to you guys i was telling you good buys.. now im going to tell you how Hull have come from underdogs... to the dogs bol**ks.

Firstly when i took charge hull were on the way to relegation... and unfortnately were relegated... (shame)... then it was in the championship that my magic started working... i bought it Teixiera and marquinhos who were brilliant. teixiera made tonnes of assists and marquinhos scoring ***** nilly. I aldo bought a chap called choco from brazil... anyway with a few more buys hull made it second in the 'c-ship' **** fulham won!

anyway in the premiership the first season was a wobbly one ended up 13th but found some more cheap buys... witsel (ok not that cheap) guilherme.. rafael foster...

anyway the next season was a better one hull managed to win the f.a cup and then as a result got into the UEFA cup... they finished 10th and again bought some decent players...lewandowski, vargas.

the next season hull finished first in the premiership, and were knocked out in the UEFA cup after the group stages by valencia... not bad. Marquinhos starting to flourish and teixiera also flowing. witsel performing well but suffered a calf strain and was out for a while. also the stadium was extended and the money started flowing.

This season hull are second with chelsea ahead of us and i bought selezyhov (cant spell) because of his glowing reference on this site he scored 4 in 4 but broke his leg. and out for the season anyway. We beat Juventus in the UEFA cup (knocked out in champ league group stage by again Valencia!) but after that werder bremen thrashed me.

and thats it proof that underdogs can go pretty much ALL the way... next is a european cup.

also Kerrison is a good player but for me is kept out by Marquinhos and Guilherme. and i got mascio and nicolas leroy aswell excellent free kick takers.

anyway thanx for reading and you guys keep the faith with the underdogs!!

thanx tobe

i use a.... 4-1-2-3 system some times a take a striker off for another midfielder play 4-2-2-2

Ochoa

Apam, Radoi, Khaleem, Regini

Sankhare

Ramires, Mascio

Marquinhos, Guilherme, Lewandowski

or....

Ochoa

Apam, Radoi, Khaleem, Regini

Ramires, Mascio

Teixiera, Vargas

Maquinhos, Guilherme

Hope this helps

Is the 4-1-2-3 system using the '1' as a defensive midfielder, with the 'two' being central midfielders?

yes it is i-dood, i did do i positional but wouldnet let me do it on the reply lol. and steau what can i say offense is the best way.

Back