Hull v Tottenham

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 496

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Preview followed by live coverage of Wednesday's game between Hull and Tottenham in the Premier League.

More...

is spurs play like they did vs us then 3-0 4-0 spurs

2000 POST WOOO

I no its early but spurs are looking deadly i can tell its going to be a close season

Tottenham are looking like a pure class act right now... 2-1 liverpool, 3-0 (was it olympiakos or something?) and 5-1 Hull... I can't believe Defoe is still not a starter for england!?!?! What's his stamina like? that may be the problem...

He ran a full 90 and still scored a goal in injury time mate... his stamina is no issue, the little man is a stamina powerhouse in fact.

Loving how Spurs are looking, it's giving me real faith this season. I honestly hope that we don't get overconfident and lose a game and start free-falling from there though. That's my only worry right now... and keeping Ledley King fit for the important games.

defoe is starting to look like a proper england international. could be a dark horse for golden boot this season.

I predicted him as golden boot winner before the season even started.

He's a proven goalscorer, and ridiculously underrated. Keep him fit, keep getting goals. Defoe for England starter.

Couldn't happen to a nicer bloke. Phil Brown that is,you can tell the players have absolutely no respect for him,he lost it the day he pathetically sat them down on the pitch to give them a half time kick up the ****,an absolute joke.They haven't been the same team since.

hart dosent deserve it tho, he hasent done anyfink wrong. portsmouth have become the laughing stock of the premiership

Back