• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 1K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Calum

Reaction score
goaaalllllllllllllllllllllll super super nic :):):)

Last edited:
closed for missing an open goal.

tonight just proves how lucky arsenal are :(

I'm sorry, what?

How does tonight prove we are lucky? We got a result we deserved even though we had a major, game influencing, decision against us - which was an incorrect one.

If anything, Arsenal are more of an unlucky side than a lucky one.

cfc your team relied on john terry scoring in the dying seconds to beat burnley, please stop talking

I'm sorry, what?

How does tonight prove we are lucky? We got a result we deserved even though we had a major, game influencing, decision against us - which was an incorrect one.

If anything, Arsenal are more of an unlucky side than a lucky one.

i dont mean all the time i mean recently cause one of the commentators said you scored 4 last minute goals in your last 3 games or something like that even though yeah your players worked hard to get them

---------- Post added at 01:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 AM ----------

cfc your team relied on john terry scoring in the dying seconds to beat burnley, please stop talking

joe your team spend tons of money on players who half of them arnt world class please stop talking

awful game but 3 points is all that matters. super nik to the rescue.:P

You can talk. It was me saying you done exactly the same thing.

the players we spend millions on wernt world class ??? 1st season the likes of drogba robben duff etc were at chelsea i remember we won the premier league title and beat the record for number of points

the players we spend millions on wernt world class ??? 1st season the likes of drogba robben duff etc were at chelsea i remember we won the premier league title and beat the record for number of points

well shows how long you supported chelsea. 1st season they finished 2nd under ranieri.

They bought players like mutu, Kezman, duff isnt world class. they also bought parker. So you trying to tell me that Ady and Tevez arent on there levels

well shows how long you supported chelsea. 1st season they finished 2nd under ranieri.

They bought players like mutu, Kezman, duff isnt world class. they also bought parker. So you trying to tell me that Ady and Tevez arent on there levels

if you read carefully i said the first season the players like drogba arrived not the first season abramovich arrived and when duff was at chelsea he was playing world class and also i said half of citys players arnt world class not all of them adebayor and tevez are world class but players like barry lesscott johnson bellemy santa cruz they wasted alot of money on

if you read carefully i said the first season the players like drogba arrived not the first season abramovich arrived and when duff was at chelsea he was playing world class and also i said half of citys players arnt world class not all of them adebayor and tevez are world class but players like barry lesscott johnson bellemy santa cruz they wasted alot of money on

You being seriuos, Wasting Money on Barry, Bellamy and Johnson. where all very reasonable priced.

You being seriuos, Wasting Money on Barry, Bellamy and Johnson. where all very reasonable priced.

bellemy about 15 mil no way

i think gareth barry was about the same which is a bit of a rip off

adam johnson i think at one point could of left borough for about 4 mil but they paid a bit more then that

thats the last thing thing im gunna say and i think your the first ever utd supporter i have seen defending city lol

bellemy about 15 mil no way

i think gareth barry was about the same which is a bit of a rip off

adam johnson i think at one point could of left borough for about 4 mil but they paid a bit more then that

thats the last thing thing im gunna say and i think your the first ever utd supporter i have seen defending city lol

Please tell me your joking 15million to much for them 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back