Hull's Bullard wins monthly award

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 591

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Hull midfielder Jimmy Bullard wins the Premier League's player awarded for November.

More...

The celebration is what won it

I'm not sure he deserves it tbh, I think Drogba should of been in with a shout, but that's football.

He has contributed to Hulls season in the past month and they were looking a lost cause, but the celebration tipped it more to his favour

Yeah I know he has helped Hull and without him they'd be screwed at the moment, no doubt. But just feel Drogba been more consistent and deadly in front of goal, e.g 3 goals at the Emirates.

From a Fulham Fan im happy for Bullard, shows so much passion when he plays and its good to see a player like him gets the award apart from an easier choice like Drogba at Chelsea or any player from the top 4 teams...

I know Fulham fans who hate Bullards guts lol

I know Fulham fans who hate Bullards guts lol

Fulham benefited as we got good money for a crocked player who is now 31, i hold no grudges against him...i just hoped the Bobby Zamora deal had went through, we would have ripped Hull off twice... :D

I think he deserves it. I said on another thread that he seems to galvanise all those around him and has really helped lift a huge weight off Brown's shoulders.

Without Bullard, Hull would be last there is no doubt about that. However, I agree with Max that Drogba should have won it!

Back