Human Tariq

• Thread starter Thread starter avstu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 8K

avstu

Reaction score
First time I have ever managed to get hold of Tariq - I was just wondering how long he needs before he is ready for first team Premier League football?

I always grab him in my NUFC save and work him in as a sub and in cup games. At most, after his first season with you he should be starting. Depending on the team you are, I might just throw him out there to begin with. Just make sure if he's on your U21, he's starting.

Also, if you use a tactic that uses a false nine... train him to be a striker. I use him as a false nine in my Young Boys Swiss League save and he's a monster.

I've got him for United as he is ridiculously cheap!

Can't play him due to work permit though so will have to get around that first :(

I've got him for United as he is ridiculously cheap!

Can't play him due to work permit though so will have to get around that first :(

Just loan him out for half a season or so and reapply for a work permit, worked for me. Saying that, the guy is barely performing for me, his average rating is rubbish. I can't seem to get the best out of him.

Just loan him out for half a season or so and reapply for a work permit, worked for me. Saying that, the guy is barely performing for me, his average rating is rubbish. I can't seem to get the best out of him.

... He'll take time to adjust to a new League? Give him a year or so, and he'll be beastly.

Back