Humberto Suazo and Aston Villa

mstambach01

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I am very new to this board and on searching you guys have really helped me find quality players for my Aston Villa team but one that i found for myself (someone may have mentioned him but i hadn't seen his name before) was Humberto Suazo from Monterray.

I got him for a little over £3m and he has gone on to score 22 goals in 25 games in all competitions. On his debut (off the bench) he bagged one then he started the next game and bagged 2. He seems to have gone from strength to strength since i bought him.

My starting XI is as follows:
GK Ochoa
CB Laursen
CB Leo
LWB Bourijan (spell check)
RWB Srna
CDM Barry
CM Vukcevic
AML Young
AMR Milner
STK Saviola / Heskey
STK Suazo.

Can anybody see any area for improvement and suggest who to buy to make my team stronger? I am say 3rd in the premier league with half the season gone.

Many Thanks

Matt

The main area for improvement I can see (without knowing how they are actually perfoming) is a replacement LWB - Possibly Joe Mattock (around 2.5M) and a replacement for Saviola/Heskey, maybesomeone like Balotelli (around 10M) or someone to feed Suazo.

Other than that, the team looks fairly solid.

BUT! If the team is performing well, do you really need to buy new players, stick with the players you have and save your left over transfer money for next year..

Yeah, I found Suazo in my first season at QPR. He led the Championship goal scoring charts and then led the Premier League 2 years in a row. He is unstoppable.

i dont suppose someone can put some screen shots up of him can they please cause im looking at bringing a new striker in

cheers in advance

Here's him in 2010:
eopyq.jpg

Like I said, not great stats, but led the scoring charts 3 years in a row. He had a wicked long banana shot.

I had Suazo for my Celtic team cost me 2.5 Millions then sold him for 3 to Karlsrue after 2 seasons

Back