Hurling and GAA thread

Steve*

Y.N.W.A.
Reaction score
Ok this thread is basicly for anybody with an intrest in Gaelic or hurling and to discuss in here as iv noticed theres a good few irish guys on the forum. Want to know what counties your from and how you rate your chances next season?

seriously, what the **** is hurling :p

however, I heard the joke on Gaelic football on Comedy Roadshow last night ;)

Youtube it mate and look at some clips,its one of the oldest known sports played...Only played in ireland,very fast paced and physical sport :)

Im from Fermanagh/Monaghan so as usual both will win everything :p

GAA is one hard hitting game, great sport,better than that soccer **** ;)

Im from Fermanagh/Monaghan so as usual both will win everything :p

Ah i doubt that,i see Tipp winning the hurling again and possibly Kerry making a comeback in the football...
Im from laois,dont have high hopes in the league or championship for us :(

******' great sports.. I'm from cork, so we're handy enough at both.. ;)

******' great sports.. I'm from cork, so we're handy enough at both.. ;)

What do you think of Sean Og leaving the county panel?

I think he still had 2 more years at the top :)

What do you think of Sean Og leaving the county panel?

I think he still had 2 more years at the top :)

Ya we prob could have got another year or 2 out of him but i'm not really 2 bothered.. More interested in the football tbh..

Quality Thread!!!!!!!!!!!
Dr Crokes county champions:wub: bring on the All-Ireland club championship!!! and Kerry would win the all ireland next year, just the midfield is *****!

Quality Thread!!!!!!!!!!!
Kerry would win the all ireland next year, just the midfield is *****!

Thats like me saying Liverpool would win the premiership if they had 5 new players haha. Kerry have quality but i agree their midfield is ****. Hopefully we will see a few more gems coming through the ranks in the next year or 2...

Do any of you guys play GAA at all???

Reviving an old thread through excitement for tomorrow. Could be a classic between Galway and Kilkenny provided Galway play to 100% of their ability (after the Leinster final we know Kilkenny will)

A guy in my year in school and on my local hurling team is on the dublin panel for minor final too.

Hoping Galway win it out. Sick of seeing the cats romp home with it.
Would be good for the game. And best of Luck to the Dubs today too

The Dubs drew earlier, ref gave the other team some handy frees and only 1-2 of their 2-13 came from play.

Big hits in this game already and a great goal from Canning! living up to the hype so far