Surftide 99

Reaction score
Tried buying Neymar in about 3 saves but the lad always goes to Chelsea unless I give him insane wages and bribe the agent.This might be an obvious tactic for some but what I found useful was offering the insane wages and bribes and delaying the transfer when he is about to join.After about four weeks of dealying,Chelsea would have signed a whole bunch of toher players and lost intrest in Neymar therfore you could hustle the club and get him for about 10-12 instead of 14 and around 30,000 a week wages.

Hope this helps
Cheers;)

When you refer to bribes, do you mean agent fee?

Are Chelsea one of Neymar's favoured clubs?

Surely delaying it by a month will **** him off and forget about negotiating with you? :S

When you refer to bribes, do you mean agent fee?

Are Chelsea one of Neymar's favoured clubs?

Haha yes that's what I meant.But in reality it's kind of a bribe :p

And no chelsea isn't,but suprisingly they seem to be the only club that are willing to bid for him eventhough Bayern and some other big clubs show intrest :s

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

Surely delaying it by a month will **** him off and forget about negotiating with you? :S

After two weeks of negotiating the club cancles the deal.So I wait a few days and deal again and stretch in on for another two weeks.Suprisingly he doesn't get annoyed,rather seems desperate to join a better league I guess.Works best if you are closer to the transfer end date in my experience (Y)

Last edited: