HYBRID (Scotia - Conqueror) 4-5-1 Tactic 19.3.5

This is a tactic i made inspired by Crissy Dude & TFF tactics. I tried to take the best of the two tactics and make a tactic for my long save with West Brom!

WBA Save :

1st season - promoted

2nd season - finished 5th =same points as 4th place=
Carabao Cup - Winner vs. Chelsea
FA Cup - Semi Final vs. Man United

Training - Assistant
OI - Assistant
Player Filters - TFF

DOWNLOAD :

View attachment 1209409

who takes set pieces

attachment.php

promotion class :)

The only no 442 tactic working this year !
Great job !

Absolutely mad this tactic. First season using it and I’ve just won the quadruple with Aston Villa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VERY GOOD TACTIC, very stable, lots of goals, brilliant tactic. win 80 matches.

Top class tactic here, played two seasons with this to test it out.

First time it was Newcastle United, no transfers in, played this tactic all season. Went into the last game of the season level with Man City, but behind on goal difference. Man City lost their last game, but Newcastle lost 1-0 at Liverpool so finished 2nd. We were champions with 10 minutes to go, but Liverpool scored in the 81st minute.

Second time Birmingham City in the Championship, preseason prediction was 18th but finished 2nd. Leeds United ran away with the division, but Birmingham were safely in the automatic promotion places from about Christmas onward, fell away a bit at the end (4 defeats out of 9 games) but still 10 points ahead of 3rd.

This is a very good tactic, works great getting a steady underdog team seriously over-performing.