philkgl

Reaction score
Hi,

I absolutely suck and need help lol,

usual strategy is to start on standard mentality and switch to control/counter depending on how it goes, most other settings are left default like balanced mentality etc, I also have a fluid 433 trained to use in easy cup games so I don't use the same tactic all season,

have posted a pic of the tactic to see if anybody can see any obvious problems, let me know if you want any further images or info, am only a couple of games in as took time away due to being sick of getting beat and started a new game, but I already got pumped 4-0 by a team I would expect to win against in real life so likely it will go pear shaped soon enough:

View attachment 221896

Two huge problems.

1 - You don't have a holding midfielder - a player who sits deep and protects the defence against marauding midfielders or strikers dropping deep. You BWM will leave huge gaps as he runs all over the place to hunt for the ball.

2 - Both strikers will stay high, so you have nobody to link up with the defence.

Those two are absolute tactical basics.

wide midfielders on automatic instead of wingers attack...
strikers - F9/DF/TQ any 2 from these 3...

midfield - CM(D) or DLP(D) instead of BWM as the BWM is not someone who would hold position, and neither the DLP(S).. so that would leave your back 4 exposed..
try one sitting player as I mentioned before, and the other BBM or CM(Auto)...

Any more pointless posts from people and you'll also be infracted

Last edited by a moderator:
If your playing a two man midfield its imperitive one has to be on defend duty.