I also cant add pictures

Mr_Grieves

Reaction score
Im the 3rd person top ost here in a week with the same problem

I try to upload pictures and when i cover and click on Select files it wont work on Chrome or IE. What going wrong?

Im the 3rd person top ost here in a week with the same problem

I try to upload pictures and when i cover and click on Select files it wont work on Chrome or IE. What going wrong?

I've also been having the same issue. What I've done though is, on the box where you click select files, to the right is an option 'basic upload' and I've been using that and it's worked. Not ideal I know, but a short term solution.

Hope that helps. :)

I've also been having the same issue. What I've done though is, on the box where you click select files, to the right is an option 'basic upload' and I've been using that and it's worked. Not ideal I know, but a short term solution.

Hope that helps. :)

Cheers mate that what im doing too. i usually took the chance when uploading many pictures to get food or have a very small break from FM

View attachment 434207

just click on the bottom right of the screen for the basic uploader and then select a SS and just below you will see upload files

seems to work for me on Firefox, tried the normal way and did not seem to work, will try again now

Got the same problem. I'm using the basic upoader for now, but it's annoying that I can't upload multiple images at the same time.

im having the same problem, but when I go onto insert image then to basic uploader when iv selected the image I want and click on upload files nothing happens at all. any ideas??????

And i'm still having that problem over a month on. Puts me of playing the game having to upload individually