• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 469

harraz84

Reaction score
Hey guys I am the true legend of FM 2015

try 4-2-3-1 wide (Attacking/Fluid)

RB and LB are set to Wing back support
1 of the CB is set for Cover duty (the faster one) and the other CB with a Defend Duty
in midfield one is a Ball winning Midfielder (Defend) and a deep lying player-maker (support)
the attacking midfielder is an advanced play-maker (support)
the striker is whatever his role is but most of the time Advanced forward or complete forward.

now the wingers can be set as wingers or inside forward or whatever but in order to keep the balance try to have one of them in support duty and the other in attack depending on the players of course.

Teams instructions: work ball into box, play out of defense, run at defenders, exploit the middle, look for overlap, play narrower, push higher, close down more, get stuck in, use offside trap, higher tempo, be more expressive.

GK instructions: pass it shorter, fewer risky passes, take short kicks, distribute to center backs.
nothing for central defenders.
wing backs to shoot less often.
ball winning midfielder: shoot less often.
deep lying play-maker: nothing.
advanced forward, advanced play-maker, inside forwards all to shoot less often and more roaming.
only if you have a winger who does not have high flair, who is fast and good at crossing then remove the more roaming part.

finally a very important piece of information is: in training: put it to maximum (more match training) and set the match training to teamwork and for the general training keep it to the general thing where they train in different areas.

if you need more control of the ball take the advanced play-maker to the middle to have 3 central midfielders and maybe change his role in something like box to box midfielder.

do exactly what I said and don't put your touch until you start getting the idea of the tactic.

Best Of Luck guys and enjoy the beautiful football your team will play, and remember u will not win every single match but your team will attack non-stop and play beautiful passing and all players will score and u will definitely win titles :)

Go Ahead guys and let me know if you have any questions and I will try to answer them but please put effort first and do your best and try to understand the tactic because otherwise there is not point of playing that game.

Once you understand the tactic, start putting your touch and I will expect your help at that in order to improve the tactic even further.

If you already tried it: " I know, I am Legend" looool

Back