I am managing Philippines but they are not participating WCQ,why?

bruno_borat

Reaction score
why?we currently ranked 94 in the world and we are not in the Qualifiers!
help me solve this (6)(6)

how can i manage the Philippines what leagues do i need to choose??

and how do they get entred to quallifiy for world cup?

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

I added all players in philippines and it still wont let me choose the philippines as my team

and how do they get entred to quallifiy for world cup?

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

I added all players in philippines and it still wont let me choose the philippines as my team

i guess he must have downloaded a phillipines league then, and i've no idea how to get them into the world cup qualifiers.

If the Philippines are managable in FM which I imagine they are as teams below 94 are. Now I'm not totally sure why cus I've never managed a country like that but I think it may have been that they've already been knocked out of qualifying maybe in a round before the one at the start of the game. I hope that makes sense. Basically you might have to wait for the next World Cup for your chance to come, but I honestly am not 100%

i cant manage the Philippines because it wont allow me to choose them to manage even if i pick the players from the county in my database it still never lets me manage or give me the option to pick them, any ideas?

First, they need to beat the World Cup qualification and the like North Korea or China. In the area, they have to beat Thai Land, Singapore, Vietnam in SEAGAME or Tiger Cup. That's all I know.

gundamfgod what leagues and database do you need to choose so that they are made available to manage??

You need a mod , custom league to let you play those are not in the list. FM without Japan league is a shame. I also want to apply for Vietnam but didn't have the chance to do so. So far, I don't see any custom league of my choice yet.

i cant manage the Philippines because it wont allow me to choose them to manage even if i pick the players from the county in my database it still never lets me manage or give me the option to pick them, any ideas?

Pick 'players based in Philippines' and 'current international playes in Philippines' that should work, but without an additional Phillipes league you won't have much of a future as manager...

The Phillipines didn't enter the 2010 World Cup (if I remember rightly), so maybe FM doesn't enter them in any other World Cups?

create mod please

can somebody please create a mod...i have downloaded mods that includes playable lower leagues in lesser known europe countries...maybe can do something like that for the philippines...A PLAYABLE LEAGUE...please...thanx in advance...