I can download tactics but not appearing please read it before you remove it Jake!

• Thread starter Thread starter MWEST94
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.

MWEST94

Reaction score
I understand why you closed my previous thread as I hadn't explained my point that well.

I can download tactics, I know how to do it so I don't need the thread explaining it. Recently I had a problem when I download tactics. I know how to download them! However, after I save them they don't appear in the game or under the tactic files in documents. However, in the save as screen I can see the tactics I am downloading. In my tactics files I have 7 tactics. However, in the save as screen I can see all the additional tactics which I downloaded which takes it up to 12 tactics. I have used tactics before e.g. short and sweet so I don't understand why tactics are not appearing anymore.

Please Help!

I understand why you closed my previous thread as I hadn't explained my point that well.

I can download tactics, I know how to do it so I don't need the thread explaining it. Recently I had a problem when I download tactics. I know how to download them! However, after I save them they don't appear in the game or under the tactic files in documents. However, in the save as screen I can see the tactics I am downloading. In my tactics files I have 7 tactics. However, in the save as screen I can see all the additional tactics which I downloaded which takes it up to 12 tactics. I have used tactics before e.g. short and sweet so I don't understand why tactics are not appearing anymore.

Please Help!

Try downloading using a different browser. And make sure you are extracting the files correctly using winrar or similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back