ELNIN0

Reaction score
Hey guys, i was wondering if any of you is playing in Premier league.I am with liverpool 2nd on the league at the moment and we are in March. I had a match with chelsea and just noticed that i have not win mourinho in the league never. I am on my 3rd season with liverpool so we have played too many times, I have 2 draws, and actually i won him on the semi-finals on the Capital one cup and eliminated him. But as far as the league is concernced i have never won him! any advice on how to face him? i usually play with counter-attacks, or with small team use control tactic.

Have two opposing tactics fully trained, one high pressing and one that drops deeper and see which one is more effective defensively(less shots on goal against you) after 15min. RB to man.mark Hazard and a DMCR to cover the RB since most chances goes through him. Danilo, Bagdadcowboy2x and Unreal works pretty good with some tweaks. Won 4-0 with 0 shots on target against me earlier today.

Dont bother with tactical tips, because FM isnt build in that way...the whole point is to changing strategies during the match, exactly what TFF9 implement in his creations. The key is to kill the match in last 15 minutes, when opposition go for all cost for equalisher...mourinho is one of the best to doing that. Or when you are losing, that you go with that approach, that you risk everything. Unreal is probably the best tactic this year.

Then is here radomness, so luck play big part to be successful or unsuccessful.