i cant give this...............

• Thread starter Thread starter SAFC7
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 1K

SAFC7

Reaction score
player enough praise hes called igor akinfeev (GK) ive signed him on my man c season (the season is 2010/11) hes class. he pulls saves out of his **** hes that good!!!!!!

Igor Akinfeev is well known from FM and in real life as a great goalkeeper and most have been signing him for the past 4 years.

But yes, he is a great Gk. Though there is better.

i never knew about him so its a discovery for me lol

lol wut.

Do you watch football? He stared in Euro 2008 with Russia and liek Redders said hes been known on fm for at least 3-4 versions as a worldclass gk

yh hes a gr8 keeper but you can buy the same quality for cheaper tahn 20m

lol wut.

Do you watch football? He stared in Euro 2008 with Russia and liek Redders said hes been known on fm for at least 3-4 versions as a worldclass gk

aye just i never payed much attention to euro 2008 since england werent in it

lol wut.

give the guy a break , what do you hope acheive from insulting people , your meant to be the administrator and iv seen quite alot recently you being harsh with some new users when theyv made clear mistakes e.g 'FFS'

take a chill pill jeeez.

Meh hes in te top 10 gks in the world at least and hes dominated on fm for years.

Also the ffs is becuase there are stickies clearly pointing to threads, infatc the sticky even has written next to it in caps, PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING. It gets rather tedious closing threads, deleting posts and giving infractions for the same thing several times a day.

I'm sorry Gregor, but I have to say, it was a bit unnecessary. I haven't played FM for a while, in fact the last manager game I got was CM on the PSP, and I hadn't heard of this Akinfeev chap before this game.

Well ok it was a bit un-neccessary but Akinfeev is like a world famous keeper! He was probably the best keeper on 08! On 09 though, I prefer ther likes of Sergio Asenjo!

No wonder so many people suck at FM

You English do know football is played outwith the EPL (although it is the best league in the world)

Back