Cmi

Reaction score
I am really having a hard time trying to enjoy this game, I don't have a clue about tactics and I can't seem to enjoy this wonderful game because I lose every time and that's not fun for me. I get beat by Crystal Palace 4-0 at home. I use Chelsea 99% of the time because that's my team. I suck with low teams. Please help

I am really having a hard time trying to enjoy this game, I don't have a clue about tactics and I can't seem to enjoy this wonderful game because I lose every time and that's not fun for me. I get beat by Crystal Palace 4-0 at home. I use Chelsea 99% of the time because that's my team. I suck with low teams. Please help

Then you are doings something wrong outside of tactics. I know very very little about tactics. I do not create my own. I search through this forum and look for a well made tactic that I like and then I start a save with that. That is step 1. Step 2, is to start learning about tactics so that you can one day create your own tactic. That is what I am hoping to do. But until then, there are plenty of good tactic posted on this forum.

1. hire director of football, let him handle staff and contracts this includes hiring and firing them
2. let assistant manager set opposition instructions, let him setup the training's etc aswell.
3. downlaod a few tactics form this forum, its under "share and download tactics fm16
4. load 2 - 3 different tactics and change them every game. usually teams know how u play so a good tactic will be blocked by them so changing a tactic would make them unaware of your new approach.

Hope this helps.

1. hire director of football, let him handle staff and contracts this includes hiring and firing them
2. let assistant manager set opposition instructions, let him setup the training's etc aswell.
3. downlaod a few tactics form this forum, its under "share and download tactics fm16
4. load 2 - 3 different tactics and change them every game. usually teams know how u play so a good tactic will be blocked by them so changing a tactic would make them unaware of your new approach.

Hope this helps.

This should be in the bible!