Jaka

Reaction score
I'm stuck.
i cant uninstall my FM11
the only reason i need to is so i can re-install it on steam.
i had problems with my steam therefore i installed it without, now my steam is fixed it wont uninstall.

when i click uninstall it comes up and says:
'The Application Has Unexpectedly Quit
Invocation of this Java application has caused an
InvocationTargetException. This application will now exit. (LAX)'

what do i do?!

Either go to your control panel and then click an option that will say uninstall a program if you have windows 7 if you have xp it will say add or remove a program or something along those lines and if youve got windows vista get a new operating system haha. Then just scroll down and choose FM11.

or...

Go onto steam and click games at the top and then click the option that says add a non steam game to library

yea this happened for me on last years FM
i just left it uninstalled and it didnt make any difference

Either go to your control panel and then click an option that will say uninstall a program if you have windows 7 if you have xp it will say add or remove a program or something along those lines and if youve got windows vista get a new operating system haha. Then just scroll down and choose FM11.

or...

Go onto steam and click games at the top and then click the option that says add a non steam game to library

the first idea is what ive been doing... and it comes up with
'The Application Has Unexpectedly Quit
Invocation of this Java application has caused an
InvocationTargetException. This application will now exit. (LAX)'

the second idea, Football Manager isnt on the list to add to my Steam.

so what do i do? haha

I had the problem but i installed it on steam u have to type the code on the back of the manual in the case

Delete the FM11 folder in program files manually, then run a registry scan using CCleaner.

aaaah, i forgot to thank you all!
i got it working some time ago :)

jaka please help me i have the same problem and dont know how to fix it ??

Which method worked as u tried to uninstall it