i can't upgrade my training facilities, youth facilities or expand my stadium!!?

• Thread starter Thread starter jchamps1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 6K

jchamps1

Reaction score
hey, i am hoping someone could please explain to me why i can't request to improve my facilities or expand my stadium? i'm eastleigh and have slowly worked my way up to the prem and just survived my 2nd season. currently my facilities are rented as when i was in blue square prem the club got into debts and sold them. I have 25 million in the bank with no debt's at all. But for some reason when i go to the boardroom i can't request to improve these things and therefore can't take the club any further. anyone have any idea why?

cheers jack

I'm assuming you'll have to buy your facilities before you can upgrade them, have you tried asking to buy a new stadium for example?

I do own my stadium but not the training and youth facilities. But to answer your question it doesn't allow me to ask for them to expand or build a new stadium! it's just faded out when i interact with the board and i don't understand why? i agree that i would have to buy the facilities before i can expand them, but i assumed the board would do this when there is plenty of money like i have now. what do you think?

Try hovering over the greyed out questions and it might tell you why you cant click them

ok mate i will give that a go and i will let you know how i get on.

Back