Have you had a look at the sort of goals you're conceding against those teams?

Yes. My flanks. That's why i used the sliders the first time, because I thought that if I changed their mentality my flanks would be stronger.
Free kicks too and well, counter attack

Defenders attributes are 14 or higher. I dont know why this happens.

Set pieces aren't a problem anymore thanks to the advice i got before.

Ooh.. And I appreciate the suggestions, but i've downloaded tactics before and they didn't work, maybe because i don't have the right players, because i have a weak team, or because I suck, i don't know.

Last edited:
Perhaps try setting your wingers to specifically mark the opposition wingers? Or perhaps use a shout of "Play Wider"? For someone new to the game like you, it's a case of messing around with various options until you find a solution. One solution may create a problem elsewhere, then you have to deal with that. It takes time.

Perhaps try setting your wingers to specifically mark the opposition wingers? Or perhaps use a shout of "Play Wider"? For someone new to the game like you, it's a case of messing around with various options until you find a solution. One solution may create a problem elsewhere, then you have to deal with that. It takes time.

Yes, thank you.. I ticked tight marking to both, wingers and lb, rb and things are getting better. however, i've noticed something, my players concentration are weak, below 65%. How do i improve this?

help im on my 17 save and still iv lost every game and been sacked iv brought hulk and benteke and theyv not scored a single goal yet. im not sure if i gace had the update or what but i keep loseing its not realustic iv played man u and lost 8-1 to wigan i mean realy i would just like togo a season with winning a few games and with lasting a season